Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm getting ready to work on my team page. We are the ninjas. I have already added 3 videos to my user page. I cannot figure out to add pictures to it for anything.

3 comments:

  1. [[image: ]]

    put whatever you named your picture in after the colon...like [[image:mrsjonesiscool.jpg]]

    You'll get it eventually :) Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are trying to change the thumbnail, go to your social profile, look down the left column where it should say, "teams". Click the "edit this" tab, and click where it says change thumbnail. Then use the picture you have uploaded to the wiki already. Just type in the image name and what type of file it is...

    Like: mrsjonesiscool.jpg

    Then it should change your team pic-let me know if that doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. Thanks, (:
    Is there really a picture called mrsjonesiscool ? lol

    ReplyDelete